Friday, August 15, 2014

Hope

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Be strong and take heart, all you
who hope in the LORD.
Psalm 31:24
 
And now, Lord, what do I wait for?
My hope is in You.
Psalm 39:7
 
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men
stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength. They will soar on wings
like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:30-31
 
I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my
enemies triumph over me.  No one who hopes in you will
ever be put to shame
, but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause.
Psalm 25:2-3
 
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
 
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in
believing, that you may abound in hope by
the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment