Friday, September 19, 2014

A Poor Trade

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
"You have forsaken Me,” says the Lord,
“You have gone backward.  Therefore I will
stretch out My hand against you and destroy
you; I am weary of relenting!"
Jeremiah 15:6
 
So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts
to follow their own devices
.
Psalm 81:12
 
According to all the works which they have done
since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt,
even to this day - with which they have forsaken Me
and served other gods
- so they are doing to you also.
1 Samuel 8:8
 
For our fathers have trespassed and done evil in the eyes
of the Lord our God; they have forsaken Him, have turned
their faces away from the dwelling place of the Lord,
and turned their backs on Him.
2 Chronicles 29:6
 
I have stretched out My hands all day long to a rebellious
people, who walk in a way that is not good,
according to their own thoughts...
Isaiah 65:2
 
For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking
to establish their own righteousness, have not
submitted to the righteousness of God
.
Romans 10:3



No comments:

Post a Comment