Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Help And Shield

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Every word of God is pure; 
He is a shield to those who 
put their trust in Him.
Proverbs 30:5

God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

After these things the word of the Lord 
came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do 
not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield
your exceedingly great reward.”
Genesis 15:1

Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is 
with those who uphold my life.
Psalm 54:4

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, 
for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
yes, I will help you, I will uphold you 
with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will 
send in My name, He will teach you all things, and 
bring to your remembrance all 
things that I said to you.
John 14:26

No comments:

Post a Comment