Monday, January 12, 2015

God Knows Me

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
1. You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
2. You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3. You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely.
5. You hem me in behind and before,
    and you lay your hand upon me.
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
Psalm 139:1-6

I am the good shepherd; and I know
My sheep, and am known by My own.
John 10:14

But now, thus says the Lord, who created you
O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have 
called you by your name; You are Mine.
Isaiah 43:1

No comments:

Post a Comment