Friday, January 23, 2015

You Know Me

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
I am the good shepherd; and I know My 
sheep, and am known by My own.
John 10:14

But now, thus says the Lord, who created 
you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O 
Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine."
Isaiah 43:1

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
before you were born I sanctified you;
ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5

Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not 
one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs 
of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you 
are of more value than many sparrows.
Luke 12:6-7

So the Lord said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you 
have spoken; for you have found grace in My 
sight, and I know you by name.”
Exodus 33:17

No comments:

Post a Comment