Monday, March 23, 2015

Lord Of Peace

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
For God is not the author of 
confusion but of peace, as in 
all the churches of the saints.
1 Corinthians 14:33

And the peace of God, which transcends 
all understanding, will guard your hearts 
and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you
not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not 
your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you 
may have peace. In the world you will have 
tribulation; but be of good cheer, 
I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which 
also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace 
in believing, that you may abound in hope 
by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13


2 comments:

  1. I never ceases to amaze me how many times God has told us that he wants us to have peace and until you see the verses together, you don't realize - God bless you for sharing God's good word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you came by and enjoyed the study of similar verses.

      Delete