Monday, March 2, 2015

Stand Firm

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Watch, stand fast in the faith, 
be brave, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

For now we really live, since you 
are standing firm in the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 3:8

It is for freedom that Christ has set 
us free. Stand firm, then, and do not 
let yourselves be burdened again
 by a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind 
you of the gospel I preached to you, which 
you received and on which you 
have taken your stand.
1 Corinthians 15:1

Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I 
love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm 
in the Lord in this way, dear friends!
Philippians 4:1

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a 
manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, 
whether I come and see you or only hear about 
you in my absence, I will know that you stand 
firm in the one Spirit, striving together 
as one for the faith of the gospel.
Philippians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment