Monday, October 7, 2013

God's Blessings

(Click graphic for larger view.)
He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.

Psalm 147:3
 
Fear not, for I am with you; Be
not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,  Yes, I will
help you, I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10
 
And my God shall supply all your
need
according to His riches
in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19
 
But God demonstrates His own love
toward us, in that while we were
still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8
 
Every good gift and every perfect gift
is from above,
and comes down from
the Father of lights, with whom there
is no variation or shadow of turning.
James 1:17

~ ~ ~
I could sing of Your love forever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE6sisrjPNk

No comments:

Post a Comment