Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Grace And Strength

(Click graphic for larger view.)
I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13
 
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities,
in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions,
in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For
when I am weak, then I am strong
.
2 Corinthians 12:10
 
He gives power to the weak, and to those
who have no might He increases strength.

Isaiah 40:29
 
For though He was crucified in weakness,
yet He lives by the power of God. For we
also are weak in Him, but we shall live with
Him by the power of God toward you
.
2 Corinthians 13:4
 
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne
of grace
, that we may obtain mercy and
find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 4:16
 
For by grace you have been saved through faith,
and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God...
Ephesians 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment