Thursday, October 10, 2013

Why Does God Love Us?

(Click graphic for larger view.)
We love Him because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19
 
He who does not love does not
know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8
 
Behold what manner of love the Father
has bestowed on us
, that we should
be called children of God!
1 John 3:1
 
A new commandment I give to you, that
you love one another; as I have loved
you,
that you also love one another.
John 13:34
 
For God so loved the world that He gave His
only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in
Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
~ ~ ~
Lord, sometimes when I think about it
I am amazed, that You love mankind (me).
You are the Creator of the world and
everything in it, yet You love me. 
Thank You, Lord!
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment