Friday, November 15, 2013

Draw Near

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Therefore he is able to save completely
those who come to God through him
,
because he always lives to intercede for them.
Hebrews 7:25
 
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace
with confidence
, so that we may receive mercy
and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Hebrews 4:16
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and
burdened, and I will give you rest
. Take my
yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am
gentle and humble in heart, and
you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29
 
What other nation is so great as to have their
gods near them the way the Lord our God is
near us
whenever we pray to him?

Deuteronomy 4:7
 
So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged
them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as
He did to us,  and made no distinction between
us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Acts 15:8-9
~ ~ ~
Refiner's Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment