Saturday, November 9, 2013

God / Jesus / Holy Spirit

(Click graphic for larger view.)
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End,” says the Lord,
“who is and who was and who
is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 1:8
 
Have you not known? Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator
of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor
is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
Isaiah 40:28
 
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among
us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the
only begotten of the Father
,)
full of grace and truth.
John 1:14
 
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge:
and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own
will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me
.
John 5:30
 
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit
of God
, by whom you were sealed
for the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30
 
Or do you not know that your body is the
temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom
you have from God
, and you are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment