Monday, November 4, 2013

Shout And Sing

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
Psalm 66:1
 
Oh come, let us sing to the Lord!  Let us
shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.

Psalm 95:1
 
Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
Psalm 100:1
 
Let the message of Christ dwell among you
richly as you teach and admonish one another
with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and
songs from the Spirit, singing to God
with gratitude in your hearts.

Colossians 3:16
 
...speaking to one another in psalms and hymns
and spiritual songs, singing and making melody
in your heart to the Lord...

Ephesians 5:19
 
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart
trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart
greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him.

Psalm 28:7
~ ~ ~
Shout to the Lord - Darlene Zschech

No comments:

Post a Comment