Monday, January 13, 2014

Cry To The Lord

(Click graphic for larger view.)
The Lord is far from the wicked,
But He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15:29
 
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried
out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple,
and my cry entered His ears.

2 Samuel 22:7
 
Yet regard the prayer of Your servant and his
supplication, O Lord my God, and listen to the cry
and the prayer
which Your servant is praying before You...

Chronicles 6:19
 
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried out
to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, and
my cry came before Him, even to His ears.

Psalm 18:6
 
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if
we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

1 John 5:14
 


No comments:

Post a Comment