Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Only One God

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, and his
Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: "I am the First and
I am the Last; besides Me there is no God."

Isaiah 44:6
 
For there is one God and one mediator between God
and mankind, the man Christ Jesus
, who gave
himself as a ransom for all people...
1 Timothy 2:5-6
 
...yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom
all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one
Lord,
Jesus Christ,
through whom all things came
and through whom we live.
1 Corinthians 8:6
 
...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and
authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord
, before all
ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
Jude 1:25
 
But I have been the Lord your God ever since you came
out of Egypt.  You shall acknowledge no God but me,
no Savior except me.

Hosea 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment