Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Peace Of God

(Click graphic for larger view.)
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind
is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Isaiah 26:3
 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer
and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests
be made known to God; and the peace of God, which
surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7
 
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as
the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your
heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27
 
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may
have peace
.
In the world you will have tribulation; but
be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
John 16:33
 
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which
also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15
 


No comments:

Post a Comment