Friday, June 20, 2014

God Is With You

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge.

Psalm 46:7
 
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed,
for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, yes,
I will help you
, I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10
 
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with
such things as you have. For He Himself has said,
I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5
 
And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will
be with you,
He will not leave you nor forsake you;
do not fear nor be dismayed.
Deuteronomy 31:8
 
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment