Monday, June 9, 2014

Hiding Place / Shield / Hope

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
You are my hiding place; you shall
preserve me from trouble; you shall
surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7
 
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my
heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with
my song I will praise Him.
Psalm 28:7
 
After these things the word of the Lord came to
Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid,
Abram. I am your shield, your
exceedingly great reward.”
Genesis 15:1
 
The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my
shield
and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold
and my refuge; My Savior, you save me from violence.
2 Samuel 22:3
 
Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, because
I have hoped in Your word.
Psalm 119:74
~ ~ ~
You Are My Hiding Place - Selah (Worship Song with Lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUx2WcC9JKo

No comments:

Post a Comment