Friday, June 6, 2014

I Am Persuaded

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them,
and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal
life, and they shall never perish; neither shall
anyone snatch them out of My hand
. My Father,
who has given them to Me, is greater than all;
and no one is able to snatch them
out of My Father’s hand.
John 10:27-29
 
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have
the Son of God does not have life. These things I
have written to you who believe in the name of the
Son of God, that you may know that you have
eternal life
, and that you may continue to believe
in the name of the Son of God.
1 John 5:12-13
 
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word
and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has
passed from death into life.
John 5:24
 
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments,
and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life;
but I will confess his name before My
Father and before His angels.
Revelation 3:5
 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us
again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus
Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and
undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven
for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith
for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1 Peter 1:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment