Friday, July 4, 2014

Grace Upon Grace

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
You therefore, my son, be strong in
the grace that is in Christ Jesus
.
2 Timothy 2:1
 
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient
for you
, for My strength is made perfect in
weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will
rather boast in my infirmities, that the power
of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
 
For by grace you have been saved through faith,
and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
 
And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works;
if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
Romans 11:6
 
But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God
resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
James 4:6
 
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace
toward me was not in vain; but I labored more
abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the
grace of God which was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10
 
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that
we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16
~ ~ ~
Amazing Grace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzeqdnb5I4w

No comments:

Post a Comment