Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wait For The Lord

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Wait for the Lord; be strong and
take heart and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14
 
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he
inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
Psalms 40:1
 
But those who wait on the Lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up
with wings like eagles, they shall run and
not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
 
Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he
shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the
wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it
Psalms 37:34
 
And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face
from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
Isaiah 8:17
~ ~ ~
Everlasting God (Chris Tomlin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubLGTOcm8c

No comments:

Post a Comment