Monday, July 21, 2014

Sustain / Carry / Rescue

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
 
Cast your burden on the Lord, and
He shall sustain you; He shall never
permit the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 55:22
 
Sustain me, my God, according to your
promise, and I will live; do not let
my hopes be dashed.
Psalm 119:116
 
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy
laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
 
The Lord your God, who is going before you, will
fight for you
, as he did for you in Egypt, before your
very eyes, and in the wilderness. There you saw how
the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son,
all the way you went until you reached this place.
Deuteronomy 1:30-31
 
Who remembered us in our lowly state, for His mercy endures
forever; and rescued us from our enemies,
for His mercy endures forever...
Psalm 136:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment