Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Will Praise The Lord

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Praise ye the Lord. Praise 
the Lord, O my soul.
146:1 

Let every thing that hath breath 
praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 150:6

My mouth will speak in praise of the 
LORD. Let every creature praise his 
holy name for ever and ever.
Psalm 145:21

The LORD is my strength and my defense; 
he has become my salvation. He is my God, 
and I will praise him, my father's God, 
and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, 
an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should 
shew forth the praises of him who hath called 
you out of darkness into his marvelous light...
1 Peter 2:9

"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to 
God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips 
giving thanks to his name."
Hebrews 13:15
~ ~ ~ 
10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Matt Redman
New Doxology

No comments:

Post a Comment