Monday, December 8, 2014

See Me - See Him

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
The Son is the image of the invisible God
the firstborn over all creation.
Colossians 1:15

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, 
even after I have been among you such a long 
time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the 
Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
John 14:9 

Then they asked him, "Where is your father?" "You 
do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If 
you knew me, you would know my Father also."
John 8:19

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact 
representation of his being, sustaining all things by his 
powerful word. After he had provided purification for 
sins, he sat down at the right hand 
of the Majesty in heaven.
Hebrews 1:3

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given 
us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. 
And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ
He is the true God and eternal life.
1 John 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment