Sunday, December 8, 2013

God Created Life

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Behold, children are a heritage from the
Lord
, the fruit of the womb is a reward.

Psalm 127:3
 
So God created man in His own image;
in the image of God He created him;
male and female He created them.

Genesis 1:27
 
Everyone who is called by My name,
Whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”

Isaiah 43:7
 
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of
the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the
breath of life; and man became a living being.
Genesis 2:7
 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me
together
in my mother’s womb.
I praise you
because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment