Monday, December 16, 2013

He Will Sustain You

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Even to your old age, I am He, and even to
gray hairs I will carry you.  I have made,
and I will bear; even I will carry,
and will deliver you.

Isaiah 46:4
 
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;
not as the world gives do I give to you
. Let not
your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27
 
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
  Take My yoke upon you and
learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and
you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is
easy and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I
am your God.  I will strengthen you, yes, I will help
you
, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on
your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge
Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment