Sunday, December 15, 2013

God Hears And Answers

(Click graphic for larger view.)
If you abide in Me, and My words
abide in you, you will ask what you
desire, and it shall be done for you.

John 15:7
 
The Lord is far from the wicked, but
He hears the prayer of the righteous.

Proverbs 15:29
 
Now this is the confidence that we have
in Him, that if we ask anything according
to His will, He hears us
.
1 John 5:14
 
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray
for one another, that you may be healed. The effective,
fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

James 5:16
 
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their prayers
;
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.
1 Peter 3:12
 
...if My people who are called by My name will humble
themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from
their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will
forgive their sin and heal their land.  Now My eyes will be
open
and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

2 Chronicles 7:14-15
 


No comments:

Post a Comment