Friday, May 16, 2014

Gentiles Might Hear

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen
vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles,
kings, and the children of Israel."
Acts 9:15
 
“Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation
of God has been sent to the Gentiles,
and they will hear it!”
Acts 28:28
 
I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately
with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the
gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be
sure I was not running and had not
been running my race in vain.
Galatians 2:2
 
Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God
of the Gentiles
? Yes, of the Gentiles also...
Romans 3:29
 
Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary
that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since
you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life,
behold, we turn to the Gentiles.
Acts 13:46

No comments:

Post a Comment