Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Leave Nor Forsake

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Keep your lives free from the love of
money and be content with what you
have, because God has said, “Never will
I leave you; never will I forsake you
.”
Hebrews 13:5
 
No one will be able to stand against you all
the days of your life. As I was with Moses,
so I will be with you; I will never
leave you nor forsake you
.
Joshua 1:5
 
David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong
and courageous, and do the work. Do not be
afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God,
is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you
until all the work for the service of the
temple of the Lord is finished.
1 Chronicles 28:20
 
I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I
will lead them in paths they have not known.  I will
make darkness light before them, and crooked places
straight.  These things I will do for them,
and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16
 


No comments:

Post a Comment