Friday, May 23, 2014

Strength And Peace

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
 
He gives power to the weak, and
to those who have no might
He increases strength.
Isaiah 40:29
 
But those who wait on the Lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount
up with wings like eagles, they shall run
and not be weary, they shall
walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
 
But the Lord stood with me and strengthened
me, so that the message might be preached fully
through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear...
2 Timothy 4:17
 
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not
as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your
heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27
 
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may
have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but
be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
John 16:33
 
Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always
in every way. The Lord be with you all.
2 Thessalonians 3:16
 
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also
you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment