Sunday, May 4, 2014

Notice

I have had a hard time making this decision, but I have decided to publish less often on this blog.  For over 9 months, I have published a daily post.  I started this blog, and published the first post on July 30, 2013.
 
I have enjoyed doing this, and still do, but it takes so much time, that I know I can't keep up this pace forever, so I am going to try posting 3 times a week.  I will start with posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and see how that goes.
 
It is hard to believe, but my Blogger stats say, that I have published 278 posts, since I started the blog on July 30, 2013.  That hardly seems possible.☺
 
The older posts (all 278 of them) are all here to browse through.  Look on the right hand side of the blog, and scroll down to see the BLOG ARCHIVE.  It shows all the posts for 2014, which happens to be 123, to this date.  Then, it shows all the posts for 2013, which was 155.
 
If you would like to be notified by email, when a new post is published, please sign up for email notifications.  Enter your email address into the "FOLLOW BLOG BY EMAIL" gadget on the right hand side of the blog page. 
 
Thank you for following AROUND THE BLOCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment