Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Be Exalted

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; 
let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 108:5

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let 
your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57:11

Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: 
so will we sing and praise thy power.
Psalms 21:13

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted 
among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalms 46:10

The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted 
be the God of the rock of my salvation.
2 Samuel 22:47
~ ~ ~
I Will Call Upon The Lord - Songs 4 Worship

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the good word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! Have a good rest of your day.

      Delete