Monday, February 2, 2015

God Is Righteous

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
The Lord is righteous in all His 
ways, gracious in all His works.
Psalm 145:17

If you know that He is righteous, you 
know that everyone who practices 
righteousness is born of Him.
1 John 2:29

Let the heavens declare His righteousness
For God Himself is Judge. Selah
Psalm 50:6 

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, 
for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
yes, I will help you, I will uphold you 
with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

O Lord God of Israel, You are righteous, for we are 
left as a remnant, as it is this day. Here we are before 
You, in our guilt, though no one can stand 
before You because of this!
Ezra 9:15

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of 
righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
Psalm 45:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment