Friday, February 13, 2015

Keep His Commands

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
If you love me, keep my commands.
John 14:15

If you keep my commands, you will 
remain in my love, just as I have kept 
my Father's commands and 
remain in his love.
John 15:10

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not 
do what he commands is a liar, and 
the truth is not in that person.
1 John 2:4

But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is 
truly made complete in them. This is 
how we know we are in him...
1 John 2:5

This calls for patient endurance on the part of the 
people of God who keep his commands 
and remain faithful to Jesus.
Revelation 14:12

In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. 
And his commands are not burdensome...
1 John 5:3

The one who keeps God's commands lives in him, and 
he in them. And this is how we know that he lives 
in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
1 John 3:24

No comments:

Post a Comment