Friday, February 20, 2015

Get Rid Of Malice

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
See to it that no one fails to obtain the 
grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” 
springs up and causes trouble, and 
by it many become defiled...
Hebrews 12:15

So put away all malice and all deceit and 
hypocrisy and envy and all slander.
1 Peter 2:1

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just 
to forgive us our sins and to cleanse 
us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 

A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given 
to anger causes much transgression.
Proverbs 29:22

But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, 
malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
Colossians 3:8 

For I fear that perhaps when I come I may find you not 
as I wish, and that you may find me not as you wish - 
that perhaps there may be quarreling, jealousy, anger, 
hostility, slander, gossip, conceit, and disorder.
2 Corinthians 12:20

2 comments: