Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gift Of God

(Click graphic for larger view.)
...for all have sinned and fall
short of the glory of God,
Romans 3:23
 
For the wages of sin is death,
but the gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23
 
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the
truth, and the life. No one comes to
the Father except through Me.
John 14:6
 
For God so loved the world that
He gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him should not
perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
 
I have been crucified with Christ;
it is no longer I who live, but Christ
lives in me; and the life which I now
live in the flesh I live by faith in the
Son of God, who loved me
and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20
~ ~ ~
Lord, I don't understand that kind
of love, but am so thankful for it.
Thank you!
In Jesus' name,
Amen


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for giving me the wonderful gift of Eternal life. i praise You holy name.

    ReplyDelete