Saturday, August 31, 2013

Prayer

(Click graphic for larger view.)
The Lord is far from the wicked, But
He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15:29
 
And whatever things you ask in
prayer
, believing, you will receive.”
Matthew 21:22
 
The Lord has heard my supplication;
The Lord will receive my prayer.
Psalm 6:9
 
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks; for this is
the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
 
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our
weaknesses. For we do not know what
we should pray for
as we ought, but the
Spirit Himself makes intercession for us
with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:26
~ ~ ~
Lord God, thank you for wanting
fellowship with me.  Thank you
for wanting me to bring my needs
to you.  Thank you for caring.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment