Thursday, August 29, 2013

God - Giver Of Gifts

(Click graphic for larger view.)
If you then, being evil, know how to give
good gifts to your children, how much
more will your Father who is in heaven
give good things to those who ask Him!
Matthew 7:11
 
For the gifts and the calling
of God are irrevocable.
Romans 11:29
 
The most wonderful of God's gifts - Salvation:
For by grace you have been saved through faith,
and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
Ephesians 2:8
 
He who did not spare His own Son, but
delivered Him up for us all, how shall He
not with Him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:32
~ ~ ~
Lord, I confess that sometimes I take Your good
gifts for granted.  Please forgive me, when I fail
to "think" about where my blessings come from.
In Jesus' name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment