Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pro-Life? Yes!

(Click on graphic for larger view.)
So God created man in His own image;
in the image of God He created him;
male and female He created them.
Genesis 1:27
 
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5
 
Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus 20:13
 
These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an
abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood....
Proverbs 6:16-17
 
Deliver those who are drawn toward death,
And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.
Proverbs 24:11
 
Whoever sheds man’s blood, By man his blood
shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.
Genesis 9:6
~ ~ ~ 
Lord God, help us to see how wrong it is to kill
precious, defenseless babies.  Burden hearts, that
we will stand up and say, "this is enough."
In Jesus' name,
Amen
 ~ ~ ~
How to contact the president,
your senators and representative here:

2 comments:

  1. I grieve for those poor defenceless babies, and the mothers who kill them. It is so very sad.I pray that it will cease as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete