Monday, February 10, 2014

God Is Love

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
He who does not love does not
know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8
 
We love Him because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19
 
For God so loved the world that He gave
His only begotten Son, that whoever believes
in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
 
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who
live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live
in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20
 
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that
while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
 
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels
nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things
to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment