Monday, February 24, 2014

Oh Give Thanks

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is
good! For His mercy endures forever.
Psalm 107:1
 
...in everything give thanks; for this is
the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
 
...giving thanks always for all things to God the
Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Ephesians 5:20
 
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the
name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to
God
the Father through Him.
Colossians 3:17
 
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you
have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
to the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be
silent.  O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment