Friday, February 28, 2014

Under Your Wings

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
He shall cover you with His feathers,
and under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
Psalm 91:4
 
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow
of Your wings I will make my refuge
, until
these calamities have passed by.
Psalm 57:1
 
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust
under the shadow of Your wings.

Psalm 36:7
 
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah
Psalm 61:4
 
The Lord repay your work, and a full reward be
given you by the Lord God of Israel, under
whose wings you have come for refuge.

Ruth 2:12
 
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets
and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted
to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood
under her wings, but you were not willing!

Luke 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment