Friday, February 14, 2014

Who Has Known

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord,
or as His counselor, has taught Him?

Isaiah 40:13
 
For “who has known the mind of the Lord
that he may instruct Him?” But we
have the mind of Christ. 
1 Corinthians 2:16
 
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your
ways My ways,” says the Lord.  “For as the heavens
are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than
your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts
."Isaiah 55:8-9
 
Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.  Who determined its
measurements?  Surely you know!  Or who stretched the
line upon it?  To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
Job 38:4-6
 
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge
of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and
His ways past finding out!

Romans 11:33
 


No comments:

Post a Comment