Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Was Glad

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.  Be
thankful to Him, and bless His name.
Psalm 100:4
 
Those who are planted in the house of the
Lord
shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Psalm 92:13
 
I will pay my vows to the Lord now in the
presence of all His people, i
n the courts of the
Lord’s house
, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 116:18-19
 
But as for me, I will come into Your house in the
multitude of Your mercy; in fear of You I will
worship toward Your holy temple.
Psalm 5:7
 
Then Jesus went into the temple of God, and drove out
all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned
the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who
sold doves.  And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house
shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have
made it a ‘den of thieves.’”
Matthew 21:12-13

~ ~ ~
God On The Mountain - Lynda Randle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCTl4tUYIAg

No comments:

Post a Comment