Friday, October 3, 2014

Earth Is The Lord's

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
"If I were hungry, I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness."
Psalm 50:12
 
Who has preceded Me, that I should pay him?
Everything under heaven is Mine.
Job 41:11
 
Eat anything sold in the meat market without
raising questions of conscience, for, “The earth
is the Lord’s, and everything in it
.”
1 Corinthians 10:25-26
 
So Moses said to him, "As soon as I have gone out
of the city, I will spread out my hands to the Lord;
the thunder will cease, and there will be no more
hail, that you may know that the earth is the Lord’s."
Exodus 9:29
 
Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and
keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure
to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.
Exodus 19:5


No comments:

Post a Comment