Friday, October 17, 2014

Joy In Salvation

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
It shall rejoice in His salvation.
Psalm 35:9
 
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous;
and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!
Psalm 32:11
 
The king rejoices in your strength, Lord.  How
great is his joy in the victories you give!
Psalm 21:1
 
Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for
behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which
will be to all people.  For there is born to you this day
in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:10-11
 
And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through
our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have
now received the reconciliation.
Romans 5:11
 
I keep my eyes always on the Lord.  With him at my right
hand, I will not be shaken.  Therefore my heart is glad and
my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure...
Psalm 16:8-11
 
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to
present you faultless before the presence of His glory with
exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory
and majesty, dominion and power, both
now and forever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25
 


No comments:

Post a Comment