Friday, October 10, 2014

Will Not Fear

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Do not fear therefore; you are of
more value than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:31
 
For God has not given us a spirit
of fear
, but of power and of love
and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
 
And do not fear those who kill the body
but cannot kill the soul
. But rather fear
Him who is able to destroy both
soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes,
I will help you, I will uphold you
with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
 
Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good
pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Luke 12:32
 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
 
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of
them
; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you.
He will not leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6
~ ~ ~
Whom Shall I Fear [The God of Angel Armies] By Chris Tomlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0gu0nOaFsI

No comments:

Post a Comment