Monday, October 20, 2014

I Thank God For You

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
But we ought always to thank God for you,
brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because
God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through
the sanctifying work of the Spirit and
through belief in the truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:13
 
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
always in every prayer of mine making
request for you all with joy...
Philippians 1:3-4
 
First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all,
that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Romans 1:8
 
Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus
and your love for all the saints, do not cease to give thanks for
you
, making mention of you in my prayers...
Ephesians 1:15-16
 
We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
praying always for you...

Colossians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment