Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Keep His Commandments

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
"If you love Me,
keep My commandments."
John 14:15
 
"He who has My commandments and
keeps them
, it is he who loves Me. And
he who loves Me will be loved by My
Father, and I will love him and
manifest Myself to him."
John 14:21
 
Do not add to what I command you and do
not subtract from it, but keep the commands
of the Lord your God
that I give you.
Deuteronomy 4:2
 
He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep
His commandments
, is a liar, and
the truth is not in him.
1 John 2:4
 
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of
the matter:  Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
Ecclesiastes 12:13
 
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all
who follow His precepts
have good understanding.
to him belongs eternal praise.
Psalm 111:10
 
This is love, that we walk according to His commandments.
This is the commandment, that as you have heard from
the beginning, you should walk in it.
2 John 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment