Thursday, April 10, 2014

Declare His Praises

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Praise the Lord! I will praise the Lord
with my whole heart, in the assembly
of the upright and in the congregation.
Psalm 111:1
 
Therefore by Him let us continually offer
the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the
fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
Hebrews 13:15
 
Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and
praising God for all the things that they had
heard and seen, as it was told them.
Luke 2:20
 
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray.
Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.
James 5:13
 
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers
and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.
Hebrews 2:12
 
Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the
Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples
began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for
all the mighty works they had seen...
Luke 19:37
 


No comments:

Post a Comment